Certificate 3 Guarantee Program
The Certificate 3 Guarantee Program is a Government funding scheme that seeks to support eligible students to complete their first post-school certificate III qualification.
Careers Training Centre offers the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program to students studying the following courses:
|SIT20213 Certificate II in Hospitality||$1080.00||$650.00|
|SIT30713 Certificate III in Hospitality||$904.00||$217.00|
|SIT20112 Certificate II Tourism||$1520.00||$1200.00|
|SIT30112 Certificate III Tourism||$1709.00||$1389.00|
|ACM30310 Certificate III in Captive Animals||$1986.00||$1233.00|
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the Higher Level Skills Program participants must:
- Be 15 tears or older at the time of commencement
- Have completed secondary school or are no longer attending school
- Be a permanent resident of Queensland i.e. Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or a New Zealand Citizen permanently residing in Queensland
- Not hold or currently be enrolled in a Certificate IV or higher qualification from 1st July 2013. Exemptions may apply to qualifications completed whilst at secondary school
Please Not: Evidence to confirm eligibility will be required.
Concessional student status applies when:
- The student holds a Health Care concession card or Pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or is the partner or a dependant of a person who holds a health care concession card or pensioner concession card, and is named on the card
- The student provides the PQS with an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the student, his or her partner, or the person of whom the student is a dependant, is entitled to concessions under a health care or pensioner concession card
- The student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- The student has a disability
- The student is an adult prisoner
*Certificate I and / or II level qualifications can be delivered under the following circumstances.
- qualification — where the qualification is mandated as a prerequisite for the certificate III level qualification under training package rules
- individual — where the student is assessed as requiring this pathway, for example lower-level qualifications are supported for disadvantaged learners
- industry — where industry or local employers have supported the qualification as the preferred employment outcome, including basic trade skills to support entry into a traditional apprenticeship pathway.
There are no minimum employment or entry requirements for participants to meet, however, these are the recommended pathways into each qualification.
How To Apply
Please complete the Certificate 3 Guarantee Eligibility Form to see if you are eligible to undertake your selected course, then contact Careers Training Centre to arrange a consultation.